The Keyboard System for Mouse Intensive Users
Combined with the Pinnacle 2™ arm, this is a popular solution for those who prefer to use the mouse positioned over the 10-key pad, or for users with limited reach. Mouse platform offers generous area to minimize reach and tilts independently from keyboard platform for customized control.
The Pinnacle 2 adjustable keyboard arm is easy to use and features no-knob, no-lever height adjustment. Dual adjustable lift-assist springs provide optimal balance and smooth movement.
The Revo platform can comfortably adjust to the reach requirements of short as well as tall computer users. Mouse platform can be quickly switched from right to left side, enabling users to alternate mouse positions and reduce muscle strain. The ¼” Ultra-Thin™ phenolic platform minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit. The Revo keyboard platform also features the Optimizer™ with built-in document holder and cord manager.
The Revo System is adaptable to fit virtually all workstation shape and size requirements.
The Revo System meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and is backed by Workrite’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Features Click image to enlarge
Keyboard Platform features include:
- Model UB2100FT-25 or UG2100FT-26 platform
- Articulating keyboard system for mouse intensive applications
- All Ultra-Thin Platforms include the Optimizer with built-in document holder and integrated cord management
- Removable LeatheRite™ palm support
- Available in black only
Mouse Platform features include:
- 360º swivel allows mouse platform to position over key pad, or at keyboard level in a Mouse-Forward™ position
- Converts from right to left-handed mousing with no tools required
- Mouse platform tilts independently from keyboard platform
- Over 70 square inches of mousing area
Keyboard Arm features include:
- Pinnacle 2™ Arm with 17" or 22" low profile ball bearing track
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
- Tilt range: -15° to +10°
- 360º swivel–easy positioning and storage
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-n-Lock™
- Maximum knee clearance
- When 17" track is completely retracted, keyboard platforms will exceed front worksurface edge by up to 4"