Raise the Bar on Workcenter Comfort
The new Workrite Sierra HX™ is the most innovative adjustable height workcenter for the professional workplace. The standard crossbar has been eliminated to allow maximum leg clearance for worker comfort. Instead, a mount structure under the worksurface provides unmatched stability and plenty of room to attach a CPU holder and keyboard platform and lots of space to position your mobile pedestal.
Sierra HX features our beautiful Silhouette Collection of worksurfaces. These sleek tops are whisper thin at just ½", use GREENGUARD® certified material, and are available in a variety of edge treatments.
Sierra HX Electric workcenters will lift your spirits along with your essential worktools. Quiet motors provide over 100 pounds of lifting force per leg, so no matter how heavy your workload, the Sierra Electric HX Electric is there to support you.
Features Click image to enlarge
- Hidden crossbar design provides optimum knee clearance and under worksurface access
- Electric control with 3 memory pre-sets
- Height range: 22"– 48" at 1.6" per second
- Lifting capacity: 2-leg, 225 lbs.; 3-leg, 300 lbs.
- Available in 24 worksurface styles in over 60 laminate options including slender Silhouette worksurfaces
- Available in Sierra silver or charcoal finish
- Base only or full workcenter
- Compatible with full line of tool bar and rail system accessories
LEED credit eligibility
Materials and resources credit 4.2
- Recycled content: 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) (2 points)
Innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points)
- Implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program
- Materials and resources credit 4.2
- Standby power is 0.1W
- Values shown for LEED range are for laminate versions; all base-only models contain at least 25% LEED Recycled Content
- Silhouette worksurface made from GREENGUARD® certified
- Cut Sheet
- Workcenter Comparison Guide
- Color and Trim Options
- Workcenter LEED Information
- Workcenter Application Considerations
- Online Interactive Specification Guide
- Workrite Pricing and Specification Guide
- Sierra HX 2-Leg Assembly Instructions
- Sierra HX 3-Leg Assembly Instructions
- Sierra HX Spacer Kit Instructions
- BIFMA Test Results