Ordering Arms, Platforms, and Systems
This example shows how to order a black Banana Board®, model 2180S, with a midnight JelRite™ palm support.
- Specify the platform material (C=Classic, U=Ultra-Thin).
- Specify the color of the platform material (B=Black, G=Gray).
- Specify the model number (in this case, 2180S).
- Specify the color of the palm support (25=Midnight, 26=Dove Gray).
- Specify J if choosing the JelRiteT option.
Ordering Adjustable Workcenters
How To Order
All orders must be submitted in writing. Send orders to Customer Service at email@example.com and include for every item ordered:
- Model# & description
- Laminate manufacturer and mfc. code if not standard
- Fabric number (Privacy Panels only) from Guilford of Maine (other Guilford fabrics are available, call for quote)
- Confirmed price from a Workrite Ergonomics quote or contract
Each product number has four parts: model number, metal finish, laminate, and edge treatment.
Example: A 36" X 30" Rectangular Sierra HX, Charcoal base, Amber Raffia II laminate with Black Wedge T-mold would be: SEHX3630-G-A0355-06.
Customer's Own Material (COM)
For COM orders, please contact Adjustable Workcenter Support for details and restrictions on fabrics and laminates not provided by Workrite.
Note for Base Units Only
For safe operation of the moving worksurface in close proximity to walls or other worksurfaces, we recommend the following:
- Reduce the width of the worksurface by two inches.
- Reduce the depth of the worksurface by one inch.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for proper clearances.
- Standard: Ships in 10 working days, quantity of 20 tables or less. For all other orders please call.
- Note: All lead times quoted are for the models shown in current catalog. Please call for lead times on custom tables.
Terms of Payment
Terms of payment will be established based on the credit rating and credit information specific to each customer. Orders are invoiced at time of shipment. Standard payment terms are net 30 days.
Order Changes & Cancellations
Purchase orders may not be changed or cancelled, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Workrite Ergonomics. Changes may effect delivery dates. In the event of cancellations, customer will be liable for reasonable cancellation charges established by Workrite. Custom/Special products may require deposits and cannot be cancelled after production has started.
Shipping charges will be waived for list price orders totaling more than $8,000 to one location. For list price orders totaling less than $8,000, 5% of the total list price will be added to the order for shipping to the Pacific Time Zone, 8% will be added for shipping elsewhere in the U.S. (For Alaska and Hawaii please call for quote).
We will use our best judgement for choice of carrier, without assuming responsibility for delays or damage. To meet the $8,000 minimum for free freight, orders must be shipped to one location, dock-to-dock, and do not include inside delivery, liftgate, call in advance, or other accessorial charges.
If a carrier other than that selected by Workrite is requested, it is up to the customer to make those arrangements. Shipments will be made freight collect.
Keyboard Platforms, Adjustable Arms and All Other Ergonomic Accessories
Workrite offers free freight on all items listed on this website or in our current catalog. Workrite will pay the regular ground shipping charges for dock to dock shipping within the contiguous Unites States via our preferred carrier network.
Workrite can source additional services if requested. Workrite will prepay and add any additional freight charges to the invoice. Please call for a quote.
Should a carrier outside of our preferred carrier network be required, customer will be responsible for all freight charges. Workrite does not offer credit to customers for special carrier freight expense.
To determine your shipping date and/or check delivery status, please call Customer Service for the shipping tracking number.
Height Adjustable Workcenters:
– Classic Collection & Silhouette laminates: 10 working days for quantity 20 tables or less.
– Designer Collection laminates: 20 working days for quantity 10 tables or less
– 10 working days for quantity 20 tables or less
– 3 working days for all standard products for quantity 50 or less
For all other orders please call.
The QuickShip Program includes a variety of Workrite's best selling products.
QuickShip orders leave Workrite within two business days from receipt of the purchase order. Some products are stocked in both our east and west coast warehouses.